Join the BUF of Michigan and this year's Gala Co-Chairs for an evening of special recognitions, live music and dinner as we celebrate the 48 years of impact BUF of Michigan has had and continues to have in our community.
Gala Honorary Committee
- Bridget Hurd - Blue Cross Director of Community Responsibility
- Janice Cosby - Chief Marketing Officer at St. John Providence
- Gina Coleman - Vice President, Client & Community Relations Director with PNC Financial Services, Inc.
- Tosha Tabron - Vice President, Relationship Manager Global Philanthropy - JPMorgan Chase
- Tonya Allen - President & CEO Skillman Foundation
- Gregory Jackson - Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer of Jackson Automotive Group
- Gail Perry Mason - First Vice President of Investments of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Robin Terry - Chairman and Executive Director, Motown Historical Museum
- Dr. Kenneth L. Harris - President/CEO of the National Business League, Inc.
- Jimmy Settles - Former Vice President, UAW Region 1A
- Dr. William F. Pickard Chairman, GAA Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Dr. Curtis Ivery - Chancellor, Wayne County Community College District
- Suzanne Shank - Chairwoman & CEO, Seibert Cisneros Shank & Co., LLC
- Sean Werdlow - Managing Director, Seibert Brandford Shank Co., LLC
- Juliette Okotie-Eboh - Senior Vice President at MGM Grand Detroit
47th Anniversary Gala Ad Rates
All ads should be properly sized, high resolution (300 dpi) print-ready files. Acceptable file formats: ai, eps, pdf
Sponsorship & ad deadline: September 21, 2017
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / (313) 894-2200